Concepts Spaces is a specialist Lettings and Property Management estate agency. We know and love property and are passionate about understanding our landlords. We provide two services in general a Lettings Only Service and Fully Managed. However, we can tailor make a service for you and do as little or as much as you like.
- We take the time to understand what’s best for you.
- Conduct credible market appraisal that we can justify.
- Provide expert advice on how to get the best out of your property and of the current market.
- Follow regulated codes of conduct and best lettings practices.
- We are member of Deposit Protections Services so your deposit is always safe.
- We advertise on all the major portals.
We operate in Central London and surrounding areas which include Notting Hill, Kensington, Kensal Rise, Queens Park, Maida Vale, Paddington, Bayswater, Lancaster Gate, Marylebone Warwick Avenue also known as Little Venice, Bow and Hackney Wick Olympic Park.
Let Only Service
- Comprehensive marketing
- Professional photography
- Finding Tenants
- Comprehensive referencing
- Organising electrical safety inspection
- Organising gas safety inspection
- Organising EPC
- Arranging the check-in & inventory including meter reads
- Rent Collection
- Drawing up all tenancy related documents
- Quote for rent guarantee
- Free Consultation advice and expertise
We let your property, reference the prospective tenants, take deposit and months of rent in advance, and draw up the necessary paper work. Tenants will pay us rent directly which will be forwarded onto you within 3 working days with statements.
All tenants are comprehensively references by Homelet and landlord can purchase a rent guarantee from us if required. The tenant is responsible for insuring their own possessions however we can mandate that the tenant has cover for accidental damage to the Landlords fixture & fittings. Tenants will contact landlord directly in the event of any maintenance issues. Landlord provides access to any contractors and attends the property if required. We will guide you through your legal obligation and do as little or as much as you want to make sure the property is ready for move in.
Arrangement fees will be required and payment for any costs incurred for any electrical safety, gas safety, EPC check in and inventory. For more information on your obligations Click Here
- Fully comprehensive “lettings service.”
- 24 / 7 call out service.
- Arranging maintenance & repairs.
- Free Rent Guarantee!
- Free soft furnishing (show-home setup).
- Repair & maintenance inspections.
- Arranging contractor payments.
- Transfer of utility at start and end of tenancy.
- Managing all deposit deductions & overseeing any disputes through legal.
- Managing the check out.
- Key holding service.
- Annual inspection & report.
- Buy to let yield analysis.
- Prepare yearly accounts for accountant.
We specialize in property management for landlords with individual properties as well as larger portfolios, or landlords who are geographically remote from their properties. Managing a property and tenants can be a full time job. We can take that load off your plate with our property management services. Our property management service is highly valued by all our clients.
With our 24/7 call out tenants have a peace of mind that they will be cared for in event of any emergency. Tenants are more likely to renew their tenancy agreement. Many tenants insist on renting managed properties and are often prepared to pay a premium for this. Corporate tenants are usually only allowed to rent managed properties.
Your dedicated Property Manager will look after the general day-to-day management and more complex issues such as emergency repairs, collection of rent, transfer of utilities and much more. You will know exactly who is overseeing your property and have a personal contact to assist with all queries and update you on any maintenance issues.
In the event of a tenant defaulting on rent and require eviction you will have the peace of mind with our “Free Rent Guarantee.”
We will always ensure that you get competitive quotes for any repairs.
Any contractors that you wish to be used permanently can be added to our systems so that no other contractor is ever used. We will manage and pay for all contractor payments and negotiate favourable payment terms on your behalf.
If you are having trouble renting out your property you can take advantage of our Concept Interior decoration and design. We will provide soft furnishings to set out your property similar to that of a show home “a – la – ikea – style”. This will ensure that your property gets let as quickly as possible.
At the end of the tenancy the tenants will pay for a check out and we will ensure that you are covered for any dilapidation costs. If deposit disputes arise we will manage the process and ensure your best interests are served. We will also provide you, free of charge, a yearly tenancy account with net earnings, expenditure and income which you can submit to your accountant saving you time and money.